Select the items to return or exchange
Returns & Exchanges
How it Works
Get a refund confirmation
Print your FedEx return label
Common Returns Questions
What items are returnable?
- Items purchased in the last 30 days.
- A $12 restocking fee will apply per return of sample sale styles. The $12 restocking fee is per return, and will be deducted from your refund total.
What items are non-refundable?
- Items marked as Final Sale.
Is it easy to return items?
- Once you've issued a return, you'll receive step-by-step instructions and a prepaid FedEx shipping label and Packing Slip via email.
- Affix the FedEx label to the outside of the box and include the Packing Slip on the inside of the box.
How do I return my International order?
- Please email email@example.com with your Order # and the items you would like to return.
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once we receive and inspect your items, we will refund the original payment method.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your refund has been processed (please allow up to 5 days for the refund to show up in your account).
Still have questions?
We're happy to assist! Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order number, and inquiry. Our team will respond within 2 business days.